Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Feature.... Sunday Weekly ToDos...

I've been thinking this week about this and decided that I should add this to my blog to add to my accountability. So I proudly introduce my first weekly Sunday Weekly ToDos. Ok Lame name... I get it... if this all works out then I will find a catchier name and do graphics, but until then... it's Sunday Weekly ToDos. My goal here is to write my list of things that MUST get done in my home/life. As I go, I'll check them off my list. So here goes...

1. Clean the living room (Holy moly it's gross... how many smushed up fruit bars will I find...)
2. Our Room needs some serious dealing with
3. Scrub the kitchen floor
4. Go through the kitchen cabinets
5. Grocery List
6. Write up budget
7. Find new recipes
8. Clean the fridge
9. Figure out kids schedule
10. Laundry


These are the things that absolutely must be done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 190 dollars everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that exact make. The prices as regards the boots were all over 340 pounds on every page. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes were around 220 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 170 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?